All tools and materials are provided for you.
All of our masterclasses are beginner friendly, unless stated otherwise.
Hot drinks may or may not be provided by the maker, it depends on the facilities they have at their studio. We advise that you bring some water, just in case.
No lunch is provided on any of our masterclasses, unless otherwise stated. If you have booked a whole day class we advise that you bring a packed lunch or make use of some of the fantastic cafes near our makers studios.
Our makers are based across the whole of the UK, therefore please take into consideration travel. We can help advise on how to get there, local accommodation and places to eat.
Details of masterclasses contained on the website may be subject to change without notice.
When booking you will be asked to pay via PayPal, which is a secure service. Once your payment has been confirmed you should immediately receive a confirmation email. Closer to the date you will receive another as a reminder with all the details you will need.
Please note – this will be sent to the email address of the person who has made the booking. If you are buying a class for a friend, we will leave it to you to pass on these details at your discretion.
Cancellations and refunds
To be able to provide a wide range of masterclasses at the lowest rate possible, Make Makers has to abide by a firm cancellation policy and is unable to offer refunds.
Make Makers’ cancellation policy states that if you wish to cancel your booking we are unable to offer you a refund. However, up to three weeks before the masterclass, you can transfer the full fee to something else without penalty.
No refunds or transfers can be made to anyone who cancels less than 3 weeks prior to the date of the workshop. However, you are free to send a substitute.
If Make Makers is able to resell your cancelled place within 3 weeks of the workshop, we will refund your fee minus a 20% administration charge.
If you don’t show up to the workshop on the day, no refund or transfer will be given.
Should Make Makers Need To Cancel
In the unlikely event that Make Makers needs to cancel a masterclass for any reason we will either:
- Try to re-arrange the masterclass for a convenient date
- You could receive a full refund of the fees paid
- We can transfer the value to another masterclass, subject to availability.
Please note that our courses are designed for adults. However, if you would like to book someone under 18, drop us an email and we can best advise as to what masterclass might best suit. We do ask that under 18’s are supervised by an adult during the workshop.
We use PayPal for all of our payments, helping you to stay secure and protected. Make Makers does not see or store any of your credit/debit card details.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us including in relation to bookings made.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Security of your personal data:
- We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
- We will not share any of your personal information with any other organisations for any purposes and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
- We will take reasonable measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- However, transmitting data over the internet is never completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose information about you to our makers where it is necessary for the masterclass booked.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- Where we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Links to other websites
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
Updating this statement
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com.
Cookies on our website
Make Makers uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes: Session Cookies which are deleted from your computer when you close your browser and persistent cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Firefox”, “Preferences” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.